The Grounding Cord

The Grounding Cord blog is a forum for the ever-widening community studying and teaching the psychic development techniques of authors, teachers and psychics John Friedlander and Gloria Hemsher.

This blog is a place, outside of classes and weekend workshops, to discuss meditation, clearing energy, the chakras and layers of the aura, the Seven Planes and other related topics.

John has made only one request for those writing to this blog: No politics.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The Space In-Between

By Debi Cain

At times in the Intensive, it felt as though I went in and out of two dimensions but the part I didn't stress, which was really strong, was the feeling of being "in-between" them. I recall saying to myself that I feel like an "In-Between". I thought of a song from an old Patty Duke movie about being a "funny little in-between". For her, it was more about feeling in-between a tom boy and girl, but that feeling and song have always hung with me and was so strong through-out the intensive.

This morning before meditating I read the first chapter of "You are the Answer" and the last paragraph stated: The human soul has one foot in nothingness and the other in everything and IN-BETWEEN lie all the limitless possibilities of experience that bridge the two into one.

Afterwards, as I was meditating, I went into the Space Between the 1st and 2nd chakra and felt that "In-Between" feeling I had at the Intensive. I could totally see and feel the space of creation. I realized this is where I can "change history" with "what's up" between my 1st and 2nd chakra. I FINALLY reached a point where I could work with my mom. People kept popping in for my attention and I just said hello and stayed with the "change history."

The "spiral of wind" took place (another experience from the Intensive) and the affirmation of my mother and I "chose" each other during incarnation was so real and, actually, loving. Somewhere, I popped up to the 5th because of the sensation in my throat. At Gloria's practice recently, that's where I found the "Rules" you helped me to realize on our phone session and a Tape Recorder and Contract came up. After some clearing here, I popped into the space between the 5th & 6th and was able to do more work with my mom in reference to "renegotiating our contract." Most importantly, I really looked at MYSELF and saw / felt / acknowledged my part in all of this. How I've been doing to her what I felt she does to me -- the Petty Tyrant reversal.

I saw my chakras as the clearing and staging area to move into the "in-between" of chakras to create and re-create and what better timing than right when things come up. The pain in my chakras are the "Spring Boards" for diving into the Space In-Between.

No comments:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive