The Grounding Cord

The Grounding Cord blog is a forum for the ever-widening community studying and teaching the psychic development techniques of authors, teachers and psychics John Friedlander and Gloria Hemsher.

This blog is a place, outside of classes and weekend workshops, to discuss meditation, clearing energy, the chakras and layers of the aura, the Seven Planes and other related topics.

John has made only one request for those writing to this blog: No politics.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

A Revelation in Perfect Pictures

I have been clearing my mom's "perfect pictures" from my 2nd chakra/layer during my daily clearings. During the 1st clearing of John's Level I-II session in September, I questioned if I have my dad's "perfect pictures" in the lower left section of my 3rd chakra.

I saw how a lot of the punishment I do to myself has to do with the "perfect pictures" I have of myself and wanting others to see me as the images I've created. The word "should" kept coming up for me in the exercises. For instance, "this is how I should act based on pictures from others and my own."

The following morning, as I did my clearing, I worked with the symbols of a House in my lower 3rd chakra and a Breaker Box in my upper 3rd chakra. As I turned on the lights in the house with the breaker box, I started bloating or blowing up like a balloon. I was all lit up. Then, it seemed as though the bloating was due to other people's pictures of me in my space. I stamped the pictures "return to sender" and sent them back along with their energy and whacks.

Afterwards, I blew up the rose and all of the lights went out and the bloating was gone. So, here's what came up for me: 1) I'm starting to understand how I run from other's pictures in my space, as well as mine, and I feel/see them in my aura. Until this session, I never really got it at this level.

Now, when I feel punishment (guilt, shame, etc), I know to ask if I'm running from another person's picture vs. my own. Lately, I've been asking "whose energy is this", but now I can relate it more to pictures.

2) What's the difference between a Perfect Picture and a Picture? The word "perfect" came up for me as I thought of my dad's pictures and my own. I questioned if a perfect picture is how you want to be seen or how someone expects you to be/act. Are perfect pictures only associated with my mom's pictures at the ovary level?


John's Response: Perfect pictures can never be satisfied. Both sexes can have them, but every woman comes with a whole set in her reproductive system, and they play a huge part in her every encounter unless she's female grounded.

-Debi Cain

No comments:

Recent Comments

Blog Archive